Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coming Soon!!!

Well, I have another assignment!!! Just like in school I am catching up at the last minute :)
I do have an excuse though - i could not figure out my login info for this blog I started in JANUARY, and I didn't want to start a new one.

This summer has absolutely been one of THE MOST amazing/exciting/crazy/eventful/exhausting/busy everyday
summer I have EvEr had. I am so thankful to have the time and money to do all the things I have done this summer. It totally makes me realize that leaving Verizon last November was the right decision.
One of the most memorable moments this summer was on me and Jason's anniversary. We went skydiving!!! I know -- CA-RAZY :P

Well, being a scrapbooker and shutterbug at heart (nevermind that I havent really scrapped in YEARS) I of course bought the package for each of us to have the video and stills. It was well worth the money and with my Lime Ricky kit from http://www.scrapbookdeals4u.com/shop/ I am gonna make an AwEsOmE memory book for me and Jason - as if we could ever forget right?!?!??! So here's a little preview of the pics and the kit I will be using.




This kit is gonna be perfect with all the bright colors, the birds, and rub-on phrases like "Jump!"

1 comment:

jennmom2000 said...

That kit will be PERFECT for skydiving pics!